2.5B SEC Professional Services Company—Tacoma, WA—Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company provides training, coaching, and opportunities for career advancement.
- Company provides competitive compensation and benefits.
- Company on Forbes “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
Note from Hiring Manager
- 4 open Business Staff Auditor positions.
- Also, looking to fill IT Staff Auditor
- BA/BS in information systems, computer science, or related; CIA/CISA/CISSP preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in areas of IT, such as IT audits, IT infrastructure, application reviews, and network/firewall testing.
Seeking Business Staff Auditor to participate in audits of company’s business-related processes, including testing of systems and applications under the scope of SOX. This role will work closely with company’s IT team, as well as with business process owners at each of our components. The Auditor will influence the design and testing of internal controls over financial reporting.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BA/BS in Accounting and relevant certifications (CPA, CIA) preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting, auditing, and/or process documentation.
- Familiarity with COSO 2013 and PCAOB auditing standards, data analytics is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment with interest in leadership opportunities.
- Strong risk management experience, including performing assessments and audits, working collaboratively with business and IT process owners to design controls for new lines of business/acquisitions, and/or providing input to remediation plans (as necessary).
- Superior project management skills and strong analytical skills with keen sense of professional skepticism.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and 10% internationally.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership in design of business controls, execution, and reporting of results.
- Plan and execute business process/application controls review, including application recommendations.
- Test effectiveness of key business controls and provide guidance on remediation of test failures.
- Plan and execute business internal audits comprised of research, planning, engagement meeting, testing, exit meeting, report writing, and follow-up testing.
- Engage with IT auditors to execute the IT portion of business-related operational audits.
- Consult with business process owners on an ad hoc basis to provide guidance on best practices.
- Provide anti-fraud consultations on an ad hoc basis.