Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Billing Coordinator job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02595314
Enter the number in the image to the right
$1.00 - $1.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
We have a need for a Billing Coordinator for a Law firm in Cleveland. Prior Legal Experience is required.
· Process all client bills for Cleveland office and firm-wide attorneys. This includes generating proformas, making narrative edits, adjusting hours as needed, processing adjustments as needed, ensuring proper approvals and finalizing the invoices.
· Work with various electronic billing vendors as directed by client.
· Answer questions, solve problems and provide assistance to secretaries when requested.
· Research pending invoice reports periodically throughout the month.
· Act as back up for other billing coordinators.
· Pull copies of archived bills as requested.
· Run reports on the Elite and/or InfoView systems for attorneys, paralegals and/or secretaries (i.e., unbilled time reports, outstanding invoice reports, audit reports and inquiries).
· Answer the Billing Help Line and e-mail account.
· Other essential functions as requested by the Billing Manager.
· The position may require the ability to adapt to new technologies and/or add new job duties as directed.
Candidates must have excellent customer service skills with strong listening, verbal and written communication skills as well as be detail oriented, accurate and able to work independently. Must have strong Keyboard, Computer (Excel, Word, Windows), and 10 key skills. The ability to work on deadlines and rush assignments is necessary.
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of billing experience in a professional services firm. Additional experience in accounting functions is preferred, but not required. Ideal candidates will have an Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related field and experience in law firm setting using the Elite financial system.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC