The Business Objects Administrator - Expert will be
- responsible for ensuring all aspects of the Business Objects environment are working appropriately; support a team of developers
- working with data center management, business analysts and end users to ensure a an effective BO installation and planning and business requirements.
- support the implementation and long-term maintenance of a business intelligence and reporting infrastructure. responsible for the operational application administration of the suite of Business Objects Enterprise and Data Services environment.
- provide operational expertise and support for the install, maintenance and administration of software. H
- expertise in the administration and engineering of these applications including implementing oerational processes and procedures
- responsible for scripting and web server administration
Requires 5+ years in BO Admin role. Requires ability in scripting. Requires experience in Web Servers. No development in BO required.