Currently seeking an Audit Supervisor for a great opportunity in the Chicago, IL area. The ideal candidate will preferably possess a process background (internal audit shops, consulting side, or internal side of BIG 4, etc.) The Internal Audit Department will be responsible for managing full scope audits that encompass financial, compliance, and operational reviews in accordance with professional audit standards.
Requirements of the Audit Supervisor
- Audit experience to resolve more advanced, complex audit elements, including issues escalated by the audit team
- BIG 4 experience highly preferred
- Experience within financial services industry
- CPA required
- Ability to travel 10%
Responsibilities of the Audit Supervisor
- Plan, budget, and manage audit engagements.
- Assign tasks, manage execution, communicate specific elements of the risk-based work plan, issue vetting, and issue escalation.
- Supervise analysis of work papers and computations/statistical reports to ensure compliance with established control procedures and identify issues.
- Maintain documentation of audit engagements and establish supportable and logically indexed work papers.
- Work with audit staff to develop practical recommendations in response to control concerns and opportunities for improvement.
- Supervise the preparation and review of work papers in accordance with department and professional audit standards.
Benefits for the Audit Supervisor
- Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical care, vision, dental, and wellness programs
- Other benefits include a work/life program, educational assistance, a charitable gift match, and 4 weeks of vacation for each employee
- Grow with a company that values your personal development in an environment that fosters teamwork, entrepreneurialism, and success