Lead the development, programming and coding of all internal and client information technology solutions for a rapidly growing Northeast Ohio based company specializing in custom signage, lighting, and services. Using a full stack of Microsoft applications, you will participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex applications and software programs. This role is a full-time exempt salaried position based in Mentor, Ohio and telecommuting or remote arrangements will not be considered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Development and support of internal applications and software using Microsoft technologies
- Build and deploy mobile optimized web applications focused on ease-of-use, task-driven functionality, and consistent user experience across multiple mobile devices and operating systems
- Assist in the problem-solving and technical solutions for projects of basic to moderate complexity
- Work independently and collaboratively with end users and/or technical staff in defining strategic solutions
- Coding of system enhancements and defect fixes across multiple applications.
- Perform necessary technical documentation for internal or user use
- Work alongside another Application Developer to grow and monitor the IT performance of the department.
- Lead and assist the gathering of end user requirements
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related IT degree is preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of strong development experience using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server Management Studio, .NET Framework (3.5 or later), C#, Classic ASP, and Access VBA 2000 or later
- Emphasis in expertise with ASP.net and Microsoft Access.
- Strong exposure to Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or later with a preference of 2010/2012 versions.
- Experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and work in fluid environment
- Strong visionary skills and creativity a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills which will include writing technical documentation, specifications, procedures and process flows.
- Strong data analysis skills with expert-level knowledge of MS Excel
Compensation includes a very attractive base salary, annual bonus potential, plus benefits that include a 401-K with company match, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, and paid time off. Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local candidates preferred.