Today's modern law firms need sophisticated business intelligence software solutions to stay competitive and gain insights into their financials, client roster, insure data security and collaborate real time on project and matter delivery. Our client, a 10-year-old software company founded by attorneys, provides these solutions with a cloud-based, integrated business data-driven platform that drives modern practice management, matter delivery and business development.
To help manage the growing demand for their solutions, we are in search of a Sr. Account Executive in the Philadelphia area who has successfully sold software solutions to attorneys and firm financial executives. With over a quarter million users and half of the G20, AmLaw 100, and Am Law 200 as clients, this is a tremendous opportunity to sell state-of-the-art legal technology solutions to a mix of new and existing clients in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast areas. Through a combination of lead follow up and direct sales efforts, you'll manage sales opportunities in your territory from identification to closure in an exciting, fast-paced corporate environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a JD preferred.
- 5+ years of recent, successful experience selling legal software solutions, preferably financials or practice management software to executives in large laws firms (CEO, CIO, CFO, CMO)
- A track record of solid quota achievement and experience selling transactions of 80k+
- Working knowledge of law firm time and billing systems a plus (like Aderant or Thompson's Elite).
- Preferred –a successful stint working in an under 200-employee technology firm at some point in your career.
- Solutions Sales training and the ability to articulate your sales process and methodology.
- Ability to travel overnight approximately 40%
If you meet these qualification and are ready to join a software firm with market trajectory, solid solutions and strategy in the legal technology space, please send your resume as an attachment