Software Sales Professionals Only! Must have experience selling Supply Chain Planning and Optimization into Manufacturing, Chemical, Retail, Consumer Products and Pharmaceutical companies
Compensation is a base salary plus commission. On target is $245,000 -$260,000 based on experience with strong accelerators and no commission cap.
This is a Supply Chain Planning and Optimization Software Sales opportunity. With our client you’ll have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit and expertise in large account software license sales together with ther industry leading software technology specialized in supply chain design to accomplish great things!
You’ll lead sales and marketing efforts in the Retail, Consumer Products and Pharmaceutical verticals.
You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach for lead generation.
- Develop strong customer relationships and license/project sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop complete proposals that add value to the customer with technology and consulting services
- Support business partners in developing new business opportunities and proposals
- Work with our solutions team in order to assess and guarantee excellence in delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements
- Interact with pre-sales department on any support needed to close deals
- Play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities
- Great opportunity for personal economical gain in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited
- Continuous challenge to identify and reel in new customers in both technology and consulting services
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
- Provide a real contribution to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Work with the world’s largest commercial supply chains, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
Our client provides software and expertise to help companies design and improve their supply chain operations. They enable companies to model, optimize and simulate their supply chain operations, leading to major improvements in cost, service, sustainability, and risk mitigation.
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and has over 300 employees around the world. They have helped hundreds of global organizations in over 30 countries leverage their unique blend of technology and deep domain expertise to drive competitive advantage and savings across their supply chain operations.