Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Account Executive-Inside Sales job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02489419
Enter the number in the image to the right
Account Executive-Inside Sales
$75,000.00 - $90,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
The Company and Opportunity
In the past decade the college admissions process has become an increasingly high stakes game while also becoming increasingly stressful and unfair. While many have identified the increased level of stress surrounding college application, few have visibility into the uneven playing field.
Our client has uncovered the friction in the college application process and designed a set of solutions to dramatically increase an applicant’s chances of acceptance to the school of their choice.
Considering that. . .
· The average public high school student receives only 38 minutes of college admissions guidance across 4 years.
· There are different standards for students based on where they come from, what kind of high school they go to, and how they meet certain quotas at top schools.
· In the nation’s most elite institutions, almost half the class comes from private high schools with substantially more resources to help their students with the college application process.
· Some families pay up to $30,000 to engage former Ivy league admissions officers to give their kids an edge
Our client levels the playing field by offering two custom solutions - near peer mentorship and technology . . .
1. Their near peer network of hundreds of top college students advise high school students and their families throughout the application process. Each mentor looks to share key insights into the same process they themselves recently completed.
2. To amplify admissions success each mentor is powered by our client’s admissions data and strategies from over a thousand students who have worked with us over the past four years.
As a result, families confidently navigate the path to the best schools for them.
This role will be a key sales resource in the US. This role has three primary areas of responsibility, as outlined below:
Consult with parents and students to explain the ROI of our services
Full sales pipeline management of customer opportunities; prospecting through close of business
Meet or exceed quota/revenue targets
· You must have incredible drive, passion and work ethic
· Very strong communication/phone skills
· Ability to quickly develop rapport
· Strong execution and organizational skills – known to translate efforts into results
· You are a confident professional with the ability to perform and the desire to win
· Comfortable working in a start-up environment where speed is key and resources are scarce
· Comfort with ambiguity - we don’t have it all figured out--yet
· Excellent problem solving capability
· Able to work the sometimes long hours a venture capital backed company requires
· Resilient, able to move forward despite “hiccups”
· Ability to move deals through pipelines
· Ability to work well as an individual, as well as a team player
2 - 5 years working in a sales oriented role
Bachelor's Degree required
Previous experience working in a high-volume, phone-based sales environment is a major plus
Previous software sales experience is a plus, especially as it relates to Web 2.0/Content Management/Social Software technologies
· Respond to inbound leads in a timely and consultative basis
· Overcome objections and match needs with our service capabilities
· Ensure communication of value proposition and focus on ROI selling
· Implement consistent process, CRM usage and messaging
· Close business
· A base salary and commission plan with on-target-earnings for first year at $92,000
· Full company benefits package
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC