Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the AVP Research job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02578867
Enter the number in the image to the right
Any US City
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00
Doctor of Philosophy;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Associate Vice President, Research Execution
Location: open / remote
• Lead a global team on all aspects of research design, administration, and analysis.
• Develop scalable practices, processes and capabilities to expand research capacity, speed and impact.
• Continually innovate on quantitative and qualitative methods, tools, policies, and procedures.
• Oversee best practice related to all research data, past and present, in order to maximize quality and business potential.
• Participate in the development of research-based tools for members and to support consulting solutions.
Insights Department Responsibilities
• Contribute to the continuous evolution of the Insights Team practices and processes to identify, investigate and deliver cutting-edge insights to a fast-moving market.
• Work with analysts and content experts to turn data into actionable insights.
• Identify areas for cross-practice collaboration.
• Promote leading practice standards and provide hands-on expertise for conducting research across the HR spectrum.
? Represent research rigor and innovation as well as data quality and integrity to our members and to the general public.
? Respond to complex member calls with senior-level practitioners and answer strategic methodology-based questions.
? Promote a personal and company brand that sets our research apart from our competitors.
? Work with the marketing and sales teams to help position products and solutions to prospects.
• Master’s degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Economics, Social Science Research Methods, or equivalent.
• 8+ years of business experience in Human Resources or with a related analyst or research firm or consultancy, including at least 5+ years in a mid- to senior-level leadership role.
• Experience with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods and related tools.
• Experience designing and managing large-scale online surveys.
• Experience with transforming research outputs into validated assessments, diagnostics, and benchmarking tools.
• Expert knowledge of survey methodology and survey operations, such as questionnaire design, cognitive interviews, survey administration, and data analysis
• Expert competency with statistical packages (SAS, WPS, SPSS, R, Stata) and survey tools.
• Experience with new innovations in research, such as online qualitative research, mobile surveys, social media market research, and social listening.
• Ability to coach and develop researchers related to research methods to work as part of a virtual, global team and oversee multiple tasks.
• Strategic thinking and business skills, with ability to understand key business drivers that contribute to operational and financial success.
• High execution skills, with ability to consistently produce quality results.
• Comfortable working in a collaborative, virtual environment, providing and accepting continuous feedback and support.
• Ability to communicate effectively about survey methods and findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• PhD in Industrial Organizational Psychology, Economics or other Social Science discipline, or equivalent.
• 15+ years of business experience in Human Resources or with a related analyst or research firm or consultancy, including at least 5+ years in a mid- to senior-level leadership role.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC